In the recruiting process, it is important that everybody has defined, understood, and agreed upon roles. Having roles in place helps to ensure that the process goes smoothly while meeting each person’s expectations. From both client and candidate perspectives, well communicated roles are essential. Here are my role commitments to you:
My Role with Candidates:
- I will act as your talent agent.
- I will protect your confidentiality.
- I will make myself available for you to speak with as quickly as possible should you call to speak with me.
- I will present you to career opportunities that will benefit from your skills and experience.
- I will find organizations that meet your requirements for the best next step in your career.
- I will present you in a positive manner.
- I will set up all interviews, taking care of all the details.
- I will prepare you before interviews. I’ll discuss with you the details about the hiring decision maker, the career opportunity, and a full description of what this job entails, including what their expectations are from you.
- I will debrief you after interviews, openly and honestly addressing any concerns that the organization might have.
- Before the final interview, I will negotiate a strong compensation and benefits package with the recruiting organization so that the situation will be a win-win one for you and them.
- I will walk you through the resignation process and cover the counteroffer.
- After you begin your new job, I will follow up with you on your first day, after two weeks, and after 30 days.
- If you have any issues throughout the process, no matter how small, we will work together to resolve them.
- I want to be a partner in your success… your talent agent for the rest of your career.
My Role with Clients:
- I will find the very best players in the market quickly and efficiently.
- I will take an in-depth needs analysis profile of your opportunity.
- I will understand the ideal fit for your position and culture.
- I will identify skill-sets, attributes and accountabilities of the candidates I present to you.
- I will identify the competitive organizations that would have this type of talent.
- I will define what top candidate truly is for your organization.
- I will help develop a win-win hiring process based upon the current market environment
- I will work with you to develop a strong Employer Value Proposition (defining why top candidates should work with you as opposed to elsewhere).
- I will create a search profile based on your input.
- I will create a search plan for your position.
- I will create a Target Account List of your competitors or companies where the talent you require will reside.
- I will develop a Recruiting Presentation that establishes an accurate identity and Value Proposition for your company.
- I will execute the plan, making 50+ calls per day.
- I will interview each candidate before presenting them to you.
- I will keep you updated with the progress of the search on a regular basis.
My Additional Services to My Clients throughout the Process
- I will completely qualify candidates’ compensation, skills, accomplishments, etc before presenting them to you.
- I will brief you on candidates before each interview.
- I will debrief with you after each interview.
- I will address any issues that arise throughout the process that could create a roadblock.
- Before the final interview I will establish with the candidate a compensation that s/he is willing to accept.
- I will address counter offers with the candidate.
- I will contact the candidate and you on the candidate’s first day, two weeks after the start date, and 30 days after the start date to address any concerns. IF there is an issue, the three of us will work to resolve that issue together.